Hyzer Technologies is continually looking for top-notch, knowledgeable and highly motivated professionals.
We offer career opportunities in sales, customer support, engineering, marketing, administration, and more.
Hyzer Technologies is interested in you and we are dedicated to expanding our diverse workforce of customer experience specialists with equal opportunities for employment.
CRM Configuration Specialist
Hyzer Technologies is looking for a CRM Configuration Specialist to work with company business leads in order to provide custom CRM solutions for our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering technical specifications, configuring CRM systems (RightNow and SalesForce), developing custom reports and processing system change requests.
This position will also work closely with our sales team, IT department, and client services managers in order to deliver a best in class system for our clients.
The ideal candidate will apply high-quality expertise to the implementation of our Customer Experience solutions that leverage CRM reporting packages, technology platforms, and analytical tools.
- Provide consultative support to our clients that is data-based, analysis-driven, and grounded in a solid understanding of call center operations and customer relationship management.
- Meet with clients to provide education and training around CRM capabilities and help sell technical services.
- Gather business requirements, create process flow diagrams, and generate technical system specifications.
- Define requirements, configure, test, and maintain custom CRM systems that may include chat, email, social, knowledge base, customer satisfaction surveys, and customer portal elements.
- Build and maintain rules and triggers in the CRM systems.
- Maintain staff accounts and access controls.
- Assist in user acceptance testing.
- Translate metric requirements into actionable reports.
- Implement streamlined and automated solutions for reporting practices.
- Manage projects, tasks, and systems utilizing project management methodology.
- Experience in CRM configuration (RightNow or SalesForce).
- Knowledge of contact center systems.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Report building experience.
Front End Web Developer
Hyzer Technologies is looking for a Front End Web Developer to work with company business leads, clients, and other developers to customize, integrate, and extend CRM implementations.
- Generate pixel-perfect web pages from mock ups created in Photoshop.
- The candidate will feel comfortable working with various individuals and groups including clients, sales, marketing, and development teams.
- The candidate should be passionate about combining great design and solid code.
- Appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility concerns.
- Your ability to interpret a mockup, attention to detail and ability to take ownership of key projects will be particularly important.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with PHP and the CodeIgniter Framework will open up additional opportunities for handling fun and interesting work.
- Some experience with C# and ASP.Net is desirable.
- To ensure that client web portal look and perform as the concept design intends.
- A start-up mentality, pride of ownership, outgoing personality and passion for online design and simplicity will make an ideal addition to our team
.NET Services Developer
Hyzer Technologies is looking for a software engineer experienced in creating services and applications with object oriented languages.
- Deliver complex .NET 4.0 / C# solutions, including documentation and unit testing.
- Deploy .NET Connect Web Services for SOAP.
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems.
- Develop and improve highly available and reliable services.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong relational database experience including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Must be analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed to get the job done.